Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sleeping angels

There are some moments that make being a parent so worth it (and there are moments that, well, make you rethink your ability as a parent)  Friday night, was one of those precious treasures that make my heart swell, and my eyes tear everytime I look at it or think of it:

So the story is, Friday night we put the kids down at 7:45 like normal, well they both screamed for a good 15 mins and then they calmed down like always... I checked on the boys about 930 (I wait so they get deep into REM before I go in, last thing I want is to wake them up)  This is was I found,



Mason climbed in with Miles and they slept head to head.  Miles slept better with Mase than he has... ever!

Seeing this makes me so excited for the years to come... and all the wonderful memories we'll make along the way!

1 comment:

megs said...

That is SO SWEET!!! I love that your boys are so cuddly and sweet!!