Friday, March 25, 2011

Daddy...home?



The other night Micah was really late getting home, and it had been a few days since Mase had seen him.  I had explained that Daddy would be home that night and he would tuck Mase in.  Mic got delayed for one reason or another and when I tried to put the boys down Mason refused.  He kept going to the door and talking about Daddy coming home.  So I turned off the lights and TV and settled in to study, some fights I just forfeit right off the bat.


When Micah finally came home this is what he almost stepped on:

He was sound asleep, he had been crying and just conked out where he was


Poor Micah could hardly stand it, I forfeited another battle that night.  Micah scooped him up tucked him in our bed, and snuggled up with him (for those of you followers who remember it was quite a long, arduous process just to get the kid out of our bed), I didn't say a word!  They are best buds and had missed each other terribly.

Life is good... incredibly precious, and so very wonderful!

2 comments:

theyoungs said...

Thats an awesome story! Hope you guys are doing great! Steve and DaNae!

Tawny Crane said...

Tell him its all over now yippee!