Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Grades

I know everyone is dying to read how I did this term... and I can honestly say I did my best!

Medical Terminology       A
Chemistry     112             B
Biology         112             B
Math                                ?  its most likely an A or a high B

I did my best, it doesn't change the fact that I tried to do to much, or that I am disappointed I didn't get my 4.0 again.  I sometimes resent the hours that the single students can put in (especially those that don't have a social life) they ruin the curve!  I however have never had a loving relationship with science (in any of its many forms) and this is the best I have done in any science classes (thats all my own work) and I am in a way proud!  I feel like I just won the lottery, so maybe it was only for 1,000K instead of the multi-millions, but I still won something! I have that I wish it was more, but at least I won something feeling.


I like writing about my grades and how I feel as I see them, I like that I am accountable to you.  My few wonderful readers, knowing that I will inevitably share my grades and GPA makes me want to work a little harder, and study a little longer! 

So thanks for stoppin' by, and for making me accountable! 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go girl! I could never go back to school with little ones at home!

Nathaniel and Julie Clinger said...

Way to go!

Tawny Crane said...

Yah for you. Those are good grades.

Lana // Blog Author said...

Keep up that awesome work girl! You deserve to brag about those grades on your blog. College is rough, and you are doing awesome even with having a full plate!