Sunday, March 20, 2011

Always waiting on someone or thing...

Poor Mason has decided he wants to potty train (I'm not really on board), but he will strip down and go and sit on the pot all by himself... I am not ready for THIS!!!!

I should be, I should be thrill to save 50 bucks in diapers and I should be excited for this change in Mason's life... I'm not, I invision having to use the potty in every single store we visit, dealing with accidents, a summer of having to stop every 15 mins for him to use the potty and not to mention when he discovers he can not only pee inside but outside!  Oh no I'm not ready... but he is, and I love him and this is definately something he wants, so here we go!




I should be grateful that he is making this easy... but I think I'm going to POUT about it for a bit! 

Ok I want to hear all about your experiences, sad, funny, horribly embarassing... anything to help me keep a good perspective on this!

3 comments:

Alexis 18 said...

You just explained exactly why I don't want to potty train Leah and Brody!! I remember with the other boys it wasn't the accidents, because they did really good, it was the peeing in every store, every house, outside! It's so irritating and annoying! lol.

Nichole Christensen said...

Oh heavens how JEALOUS I am! Matthew is 3. Almost 3 1/2. He REFUSES to poop on the toilet. I have tried everything. It's miserable! We talk about it all the time and hopefully he will be ready soon, but everyone says not to push them and I just want him to be potty trained already!!!!

Charles, Kellie, Gabe and Khale said...

I was always so glad when potty training was done. I hate dirty diapers! Good Job Mase!!!