Thursday, March 24, 2011

The cut...

I cut my hair again, I know you can't really see it, but when its curly it sits above my shoulders and I like it!  Atleast my post partum alopecia is finally almost gone or grown back in!

I still have the weirdpatch of short hairs above my ears... when I pull it back, it looks like I had the sides of my head feathered... Think mama Duggar. 

Spring break is almost over, Thank goodness!  I love my babies, I miss them when we are apart, but having them for a week with out a firm schedule (we have meals and naps down) makes life hectic, add to that they both have double ear infections so we are stuck at home means I am a brat when Micah finally comes home.  Poor guy, thank goodness he can take it!

I used this picture, because its a pretty one!  I took 15 that were quite hideous, I have a theory that if I sit in the same or similar pose for 20 or so pics at least one will be good... now tell me you all don't do the same? 

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

hot mama! i love the cut and LOVE the color!

Charles, Kellie, Gabe and Khale said...

I like your hair and I want to see it curly too. With all the rainy days, my hair is driving me crazy. Maybe I'll cut mine too, maybe. Tell the little boys that I am sorry they are sick. I hate it when my guys have ear infections - they are the worst!

Kristy said...

That is a super cute picture. Didn't know 20 was the magic #, I take 10 and then give up, realizing that I will never take a good photo. Now I know just take 10 more!!!!