Thursday, April 23, 2009

Teenager in the house!!!

We were so lucky to have my little sister Makayla come and stay with us! Its a huge change to have a teenager in the house, however could I have forgotten what it was like to be a teenager... Like how

Its impossible to keep there room clean... or that cleaning their room consists of stuffing everything under the bed(good thing I just shut the door on this)

Teenagers like to sleep as late as humanly possible and the only thing that will rouse them is the smell of food

Getting an unwilling teenager to pose for a picture when they are not in the mood is impossible!

They find the wierdest ways of entertaining themselves... (those are water drops from one of Mase's bottles)

Poor Makayla we are not the funnest people in the whole world but we kept her entertained with food, movies, shopping and lots of road trips!

We did the Portland zoo and she was cracking me up the whole time!

I believe she can fly, I believe she can touch the sky... think about it every hmmmm hm hm SPREAD HER WINGS AND FLY AGAIN!

She was loving this Vanilla bean Frap, while we took the Max across downtown Portland... (there is no coffee in that)

This was At Depoe Bay... I love this picture!

When ever we roadtripped somewhere she was in the backseat with screaming Mason and listening to her music loud and playing her DS!

Feeding the ducks was so fun, Eugene is the only place with ninja ducks they attack anyone with bread!

We are so glad Miki decided to visit us for her spring break and we hope she had fun hanging out at our apartment and chillin with lil man!

3 comments:

The South Pasadena Dornys said...

What a fun week! I'll bet you enjoyed every second. Sisters are the best!

On the crayon roll - my girls like anything pink - bright bright pink! I CANNOT WAIT!!

Kate and Cole said...

What a fun trip. I can't believe she is so grown up!

Julie Barnes said...

wow, mason has a ton of hair :)