Friday, April 3, 2009

My 100th post and a "give me"!

Yeah my life is complete, I have some how managed to post 100 times on our blog... my new super power is ... journaling!!! (i was hoping for X-ray vision) Honestly its mostly that i love talking about my guys, and what better place to brag than the web! I really can't decided if making it to a 100th post is an accomplishment or proof that I need to get a few more hobbies!

So here are a couple of cutie pie pictures of Mason, taken today!!


our lunch was penne pasta... the perfect finger food for the ultimate lil do it your self-er... see how neat and clean he keeps himself!

Dessert was 1/2 an oreo... don't judge me! He did so good feeding himself, he earned it!

This is the awesome stroller I got (thanks Anna for watching the ads) $25 bucks @ Big lots!!


I keep thinking i should give something away to my loyal followers! (all 5 of you) So if there is something I have sewn (crayon roll, nursing cover, coffee cozy... ect) that you would love me to make for you... comment what your 'Give Me' is and Mic can pick who I will make something for!

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

congrats on your hundredth! Mason is getting SO big and handsome! he reminds me of a little cabbage patch doll (and I'd think he earned a WHOLE oreo ;) )

You don't have to make me anything, although I love all the things you've made. In fact, I still owe YOU something from way the hey back in October. I haven't forgotten, I'm obviously just really behind (behind= lazy and haven't gotten myself to the post office...seriously). So rest assured I have something I'll TRY to get in the mail for you this week :)

Keep blogging! you'll be up to 200 in no time! (you made me curious as to how many i'm at - almost 300 - talk about needing a hobby, huh?)

loves, chels

The South Pasadena Dornys said...

Crayon roll PLEASE!!!!

The South Pasadena Dornys said...

Crayon roll PLEASE!!!! (that one was from Ava :)

Julie Barnes said...

Congrats on the 100th!! I am working towards that goal myself. :)

Mechelle said...

100 huh!? Congrats- I am only half way there- you're my inspiration to keep going!? Mason is so cute- I can't believe how fast they grow!