Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Coast

We spend so much time on the coast it will oneday be more cost efficent for us to just buy a place to spend the weekends and summers by the sea.


I just love these two

Look at Micah's expression

Now check out Mase's... can anyone really doubt that they are related... my life consists of dealing with 2 grouches!

This place is called the Chowder Bowl its in Depoe bay and everytime we go to the bay we eat here mmmm its so yummy!

There is a sexual assault lawsuit pending... so I really can't comment on this picture. Other than to say this picture clearly shows the Hag falling into Micah... she is so lucky his hand just happened to be there... to catch her



45 miles South of Depoe bay lays this hidden cove, the walls of the surrounding cliffs shelter the beach from the constant wind on the coast the sand is not overly picked through and often people leaave with star fish and sand dollars tucked in a pocket... come for a visit and we will show you our beach!!! (that sounded a lil vulgar)

The waves are so awesome during high tide...


This light house sits just above the beach its a short 1/2 mile hike to the top... the view is well worth the walk!!

Now that I have given you the tour of our second home... come visit!

5 comments:

Kate and Cole said...

I love the coast. It's so pretty. If I lived where you do I would spend a lot of time there too! I love the pic of Micah with the Hag!

Chelsea said...

oh my gosh, Micah's poor hand. That's one hideously hideous hag. The rest of the pictures are beautiful! We'll have to come visit sometime (we're terrible about taking vacations, though...) and visit the bay.

Tadd Family said...

i love it! i wish we could come visit!

Charles, Kellie, Gabe and Khale said...

We love the beach as well. It is too bad that Khale has decided that he doesn't like the water. I will have to work on him this summer. Those pictures are beautiful, at least the ones of Mason and the ocean. (JK Micah!)

The Hintze Family said...

I'm so jealous! It looks amazing; we'll have to venture up sometime.