Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!!!

This has been a fun holiday and we have enjoyed having Micah with us for a whole day! Unfortunately, our house has a touch of the stomache flu and we enjoyed a day of togetherness in misery. In between boughts of worshipping the porcelain god on Saturday night, I decided to run to walmart for to do a quick basket for Mason... ummm empty aisles were all I found!


The Walmart aisles at 9 saturday night!

Mason only cried for a few minutes when we put him to bed on Saturday night, but when we went to check on him this is what we found.

My poor son...

This is him attacking his basket... the greedy little beast!

Here he is THRILLED that I bought him clothes, no one in the family, but me enjoys a new outfit!


I found this for 2 bucks and we spent the morning playing Horse... I gave up early and will remain a H-O-R until I agree to play again (lucky Micah).

Mason decided the new basket was his mouth!


Look how proud Mic is... can you see the lil hoops in his eyes!

4 comments:

Falisha said...

Sorry you were sick for Easter. Leah was sick too. i am impressed with all the sewing you are doing. I am trying to get motivated to get my sewing machine out, and make some curtains... we will see how it goes.

Kate and Cole said...

I cannot believe the aisles were that empty! how funny. I appreciate the outfit! super cute. Whenever I show cole new outfit or something cutesy, he always says in a sarcastic tone "oh it's just adorable" What a butt! I'm guessing your hubby reacts in similar ways?!

Julie Barnes said...

So cute!

The Hintze Family said...

I can't believe how big he is getting! It's nice to see that other parents wait until the night before to try and get something!!! I know I'm not alone in my adventures! So, when are you coming down? I've chatted with all the girls - we'll be doing dinner or something while you're here!