Monday, May 11, 2009

Our Anniversary... one of many!

I am an incredibly lucky girl... every year I get to pick between 3 wedding Anniversarys... jealous? So this year I picked May 10th as our day! I loving took Micah to Macy's and showed him the perfume and bracelet I had spent hours picking out during his many late nights! Micah laughed and generously bought me the items I wanted so badly... then of course when he gave them to me I of course acted suprised and marvaled at his ability to read my mind!

Micah and I have shared 5 years of our lives together and we have experienced so many wonderful things together. I am so incredibly lucky to have my sweet husband and our beautiful lil boy! *sniff sniff*

Here is a little walk down memory lane...







So after looking through our wedding pics Micah and I are headed to buy gym passes! Yup memory lane is paved with shards of glass, reminding us how old we are getting!

3 comments:

Jessie said...

I love those pictures. you are so pretty. Yea for weddings.

Falisha said...

Congrats!! I love you guys.

Kate and Cole said...

I love the pics! That is so funny. You were a pretty bride and you still are! Congrats!