Friday, May 29, 2009

Did someone say BBQ?

While we were at my parents in Utah we of course BBQ... mmm!

My daddy is the amazing shrinking man he has lost over 100lbs (I wish he would share his secret)

My lil sis Mik is sure looking great... BTW I did her hair!

Did it ever occur to any of you that I look like my mom? She is approaching 1/2 a century and she looks awesome (yup I hit the gene lottery)

Mason before Grandpa gave him an orange

After Grandpa gave him 15 oranges... I should have taken a picture of his awesome diaper later ... thanks dad!

3 comments:

Charles, Kellie, Gabe and Khale said...

It looks like you had such a great trip. Your family looks great and go Neal - really 100lbs? WOW!

Kate and Cole said...

You do look a lot like your mom! I bet tha!t diaper was horrible! Those citrus fruits go right threw them! That curler picture still cracks me up!

Chelsea said...

that looks like so much fun. Nothing like a family BBQ to start off summer. Your mom looks EXACTLY the same as she did when you guys lived in Kingman. So many funny stories, too. I was telling Ryan the other day about how much you love/loved vinegar.

I remember a bbq once when Mikayla was a little baby, probably around Mason's age, actually, and she was teething so your mom gave her a corn cob. Now whenever we're eating corn on the cob with babies around I tell their moms to give them the corn cobs to suck on.