Monday, May 25, 2009

Mason's Great grandparents... They're GREAT!

We spent sometime with my grandma and grandpa Cole in Spanish Fork, while we were visiting Utah! Mason was in love with all the reachable knick knacks that grandma has around the house and he so generously wanted to touch and eat them all! Seriously, if I had not been there to say no both of my grandparents would have said yes to what ever the little tyrant wanted... Mason had both of their numbers the second we walk through the door and he happily bent them to his will.

I know how very lucky I am to have both of my Grandparents alive and I plan on keeping them around as long as God will let me have them!


My Grandma Maxine is seriously sitting on the floor and playing with Mason... I haven't seen her sit on the floor like this in years!

Mason just had to give her his best 'I want eyes' and she was running to feed and water the little beast!

I was sure that my Grandpa Stan would never bend to Mason... he didn't just bend he snapped like a twig... poor grandpa was laughing so hard at everything Mase did




I am so glad that we got to spend time with them and that Mason took to them so well!

3 comments:

The South Pasadena Dornys said...

What a fun day! Can you believe that GORGEOUS hair on little man?

Kate and Cole said...

These are such cute pictures. Spend as much time with them as you can!

Charles, Kellie, Gabe and Khale said...

Those pictures are so cute. Did you guys end up driving through the night?