Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Thats right, suck on your cancer stick... I hope you choke on it!

We are having a wonderful time on our travels... I will post more on that later!


Right now I need to rant... if you love some one who is an inconsiderate smoker you might stop here...


Today at 5:30 Mason and I drove over to the ISU campus and decided to enjoy the warm/hot afternoon on the grass while we waited for Micah to finish up for the day... So I pulled up in front of the cute museum and grabbed a blanket, the stroller, and the paper and went to sit in the shade next to a cute stone bench... I put Mase on the blanket under this beautiful blossoming tree and thought how pretty it was being in Idaho again.

I pulled out the paper and browsed it a lil and played with Mase and went back and forth over 20 mins until he crawled behind me and thinking he was wanting to us the bench to stand I kept a hand on him and when I didn't feel him stand up I turned around to see him chewing on a butt that's right a butt... Some ass hole had sat on that cute bench smoked a cigarette and then flicked the butt on to the grass to be disguised by the dropping blossoms... what a completely worthless individual, I at this moment hope death finds him/her quickly because the world would be a better place with them gone!

So I grabbed Mase and did a sweep of his mouth and got some chunks out and then I sat on the bench turned him over and made him gag until no more of that nasty crap came up... yes I should have watched my baby better I take responsibility for him having found the butt and eaten it, but how damn hard would it have been for that retard to put the butt in the trash? My poor kid cryed for 5 mins after that and I could barely understand what my sister had to say that poison control had said... Did you know that a whole butt can be toxic for a baby, or that tobacco can cause bleeding of the intestines? Well now you do!

Micah came out of work to find me frantic and ornery as hell... at that moment anyone who walked by smoking would have been a target for me (no one did) No of course instead it was the policeman's Ball (yes I know that joke) and all of the Chubbuck and Pocatello policemen were headed into the building walking by (me) this crazy mother with her child over her knee, a finger down his throat, and the other hand smacking his back... not one of those brave cops came near me...

Mason is fine so far I am keeping a close eye on him and also his diaper! I have yet to find anyone smoking, but I will! I am still as mad now as I was when it happened... who would have thought that Eugene would be so much cleaner than Pocy?

3 comments:

Kade, DeAnn and kiddos said...

Oh Melinda that's nasty. I'm so sorry. I hope you are having a ball with your family. Call me soon so we can visit. I sure miss ya.
P.s. Mason is so cute. I love that curl in his hair. Man he's a doll

Julie Barnes said...

oh man!!! I would be so mad! I can't stand it when people litter let alone a cigarette! People are SO lazy!

Mechelle said...

I would be so ticked too! You just crack me up!