Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Another year of Ryker...

While we where in Pocatello we got to crash our nephew Ryker's (I just love that name) b-day party. He is 5... 5 can you believe it! Ryker is Micah's little (haha by 1 inch) brother Cole's son... we had so much fun and we are so glad that Cole and Kate didn't move and forget to give us the address. (one day I night do that to someone) They are such a great family and always a hoot (yes hoot) to be around!



Awe Gma Judy... awe! (that night she got sooo sick and the next morning she headed into the hospital she is such a trooper)

Just getting into the presents... ours is the dual action squirt gun!

Here Ryker is holding the gun... Kate was so excited!

Ryker w/ Reese... they are such good friends... seriously I never see them fighting (I wonder what Kate bribes them with?)

Look at this well oiled cake cutting ice cream scooping machine... it was dang good cake too!
***side note***
Kate has had 3 kids who all weigh more than she does ... ughhh!!!

1 comment:

Kate and Cole said...

That picture of me "excited" when ryker is holding the gun, is sick. You are in so much trouble! Thanks for this post! I love all the pics you got. That was such a fun night. I'm so glad you guys got to come. Ryker loves the squirt gun but he torments Reese with it so I have to tell him to spray the fence. He loves that ball too! What a "hoot"! Thanks again!