Saturday, June 6, 2009

Jealous...

What will $65 dollars buy today... dinner and a movie? haha
Today was the infamous Ryan Meadows yard sales, and mama cleaned up! So for $65 bucks I got:
1 5x8 Pottery Barn Rug $5.00 (shriek) !Click here to see the rugs on PB
1 3x5 matching PB rug $3.00 (double shriek)
2 Throw pillows $6.00
2 decor pillows $2.00
2 matching sports wall art $3.00
1 pack n play $5.00 (for reals)
1 sm endtable $3.00
1 dark wood bowl $3.50
1 step stool $2.00
1 baseball hangy thing $1.00 (needs some love)
1 childs molds hand and foot impressions $1.00
1 cupboard $25.00 (I am not sure I like this)
4 curtain panels $8.00
1 family sign thing $1.00
1 olive oil sign $1.00


I like it I just need to figure out where to put it

Mase already using the pack n play, the moldes, the olive oil sign, and the family sign... don't you just love the rug!

The panels, table, step stool, pillows, bowl,and sports art! I feel like I have a whole new apt!

So Anna and I have been planning and waiting for the Ryan Meadows Sales for Months! We love to yard sale (we met at a sale) and finally Aaron is here and its time to hit the sidewalks!

We had so much fun and the other girls found some awesome deals too! Ok now we are ready for more visitors!!! De you need to come back and see how much better our place looks!

7 comments:

Kate and Cole said...

I love garage sales! They are the best. I have got so many clothes for the kids for 50 cents each. I love the cabinet. I can't believe you got a pack n play for 5 bucks! I AM jealous. I told cole just today we need a new one cuz ours is crap. Finding a bargain is the best! Good job lady! Thanks so much for the pics by the way! They are so cute. Memories! thanks for sending them!

Shortcake said...

Wow - you did awesome - I haven't been garage sale-ing in a while. I might just have to start up again!

Shortcake said...

Wow - you did awesome - I haven't been garage sale-ing in a while. I might just have to start up again!

Chelsea said...

you made out like a bandit!

I love the lines of the cabinet. If you don't love it, you can always paint it a fun color. Or just a white or black, whichever fits in best with your decor.

Sweet job!

I didn't spend nearly as much today but I only got a few small things. Did I tell you I'm opening up a vintage goods etsy shop? I'm hoping to have a bunch listed this weekend :) let's hope I have good light tomorrow morning for pictures.

Charles, Kellie, Gabe and Khale said...

Great job Mel! You are the yard sale queen. I think that I have only bought 2 things at yard sales before. I am a yard sale looser.

Jessie said...

Thats so awesome. I need to do some yard sale shopping.

Mechelle said...

Seriously- that is awesome! You made a steal- honestly I haven't been to many garage sales- I guess I should!