Sunday, February 1, 2009

Lots of silliness...

Happy birthday to our awesome; AUNT, SISTER IN-LAW, FRIEND... INSPIRATION! Kellie you are awesome and I am so grateful for you in this crazy mixed up world (being a Clinger) You still intimidate the Hell out of me!!!

You'll always be 29 to me!

I decided to put a diaper on Mason's head, why you wonder... for fun!

Mase showing off for the camera!

Mother you know nothing...

Micah was ready leave and this is what we were doing instead Friday Night

Silly faces

Bowling with the Widmer's

Micah's silly face with Mase

JoAnne w/ Maeli

RL w/ Maeli

8 comments:

Mechelle said...

You guys crack me up! I love that you can enjoy life together being silly- what a fun family!

Kate and Cole said...

FUN! BOWLING! We have been trying to go bowling for weeks. What's a fam of 5 gotta do to have some fun around here?

Ashlee said...

I cant wait to get back to Oregon so we can hang out with you guys. Bowling sounds like a ton of fun.
see ya in a year

The South Pasadena Dornys said...

Look at Mr. M doing a push up - he is STRONG! What a cutie pie - who said these little ones can grow up so fast???
Did you get my invite now that I've gone private? D

Jessie said...

mason is so stinkin cute and getting big. thanks for the advice, thats what i had to do with my dad, so i'm just back at it with my moms side now.

Mark and Kristen said...

We have matresses holding up our walls too. Our guests can sleep upright.

Kade, DeAnn and kiddos said...

How cute those picture are. You are the best mom ever.
we need to chat about your upcoming visit to my casa! It's important and I haven't or won't forget you. I sure miss you and need a dose of your sense of humor soon.

Kade, DeAnn and kiddos said...

Your killing me...
but I love it. I will call you tomorrow for sure. We need to chat. I love ya