Friday, February 13, 2009

Back pain... Heart Attack?

I laid down earlier for a lil nap before Mic got home at almost 11pm and when he got home I tried to get out of bed to get his dinner warmed up and I couldn't get out of bed! My upper back between my shoulderblades was on fire! It hurt to breathe and nothing I did seemed to ease the pain. 10 minutes later my back hurts but not as bad so I get up and go sit on the couch with Mic just in time to hear Mase wake up in the other room. ugh so I get up and go get my lil munchkin and we spend some time in the living rm then Mic helps me up and takes Mase in to our room to lay down and relax as a family. I picked mason up off our bed and bent over to put him on the floor and I couldn't get back up... the whole upper left side of my back was on fire and I felt the most extreme pressure on my chest. So here i am ass in the air and feeling like I am dying stuck bent over... when i get this amazing idea to shuffle back to the bed and throw myself backwards so I can lay down (BAD IDEA!!!) I started screaming it hurt so bad... the pain was unreal... I had my knees up to my chest and I was doing those deep gutteral, moan/screams...

Micah is going "what do i do? how do i help?" and I was just crying and screaming, thinking 'what the hell do you think is wrong and if you want to help kill me!' now its kinda fun (3 vicoden later) It was like that for a good 5 minutes and then it turned in to a strong ache and now (3 vicoden later) its a pulsing throb!

I thought I was having a heart attack! So we are laying on the bed after and I start to tell Mic where to find everything and how much to feed Mason just incase I don't wake up! Micah was a little panicked to say the least, I am ok now (thanks to the drugs...glad I saved them from my c-section) I am calling the doc first thing and then hopefully I can get in to some good Physical Therapy.

Its super late and I should be in bed, but now I am really wired! Loves to all my peeps!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

I hope you're feeling better (and at the dr's right now). Let us know what it is?!