Sunday, February 15, 2009

Big week for lil man!

Mason man has had a really big week this week... His 4th tooth is making an appearance, he is a wonderful gimp crawler (its a half crawl, half army drag), he can now pull himself up to a stand (very shaky stand) and he ate his first orange and red vine... phew like I said its been a big week for Mase! mmm orange... he loved it! Mase found a pen under the coach and decided on this tasteful facial art! We ran into our friends the Widmers at the movies last night... poor Mase looks like he is headed for a candy comma! mmm red vines I love the look on his face!


This is mostly for the G-ma's... its short and cute just incase you wanna peek!

4 comments:

Charles, Kellie, Gabe and Khale said...

I love the look on Mason's Red Vine face. I am pretty sure that I have felt just like that before. Only one more week until Micahs test is OVER!!!!

Mechelle said...

Don't ya love when they eat too much of anything and they go into that coma like stare- he is so cute!

Tadd Family said...

Mason is too cute! He makes me want licorice lol

Kade, DeAnn and kiddos said...

Hey you. I am in Ireland and decided to check in on ya. Last week was crazy, the first of this week was also and now I'm across the world checking out your blog.
We're nuts I know. But I sure miss and love you. I hope you know that