Monday, January 4, 2010

Quick trip to Idaho!

We decided last minute to head to Idaho and spend Christmas w/ Judy and Dick... it was fun to see them and be w/ family! judy is a fab cook and made sure we all left a little rounder in the middle. While we were there we caught up w/ some of Mic's friends from HS and some of his extended family too, introduced Mase to the snow (he is not a fan), we spent some fun time w/ Kade and DeAnn, played lots of games,and I made lots and lots of Salsa! All in all it was a great trip, and Mase was a trooper!We ended up extending our trip a bit when i caught a stomache bug, but we still made it home to mourn w/ friends over the UofO loss!

I of course was too busy keeping Mason from killing himself a thousand different ways to remember to take pictures sooo this is all I have to document our trip enjoy!


Mason loves this hat



Bottles, suckers and a portable DVD player are my secret to a tantrum free 16 hr drive!


When we got home, our house had been vandalised by the rudest people! Streamers, banners and balloons were everywhere, Mason thought he had died and gone to heaven, I couldn't get past the idea that someone would really want to remind me that I am 2 short years away from 30!! It was cruel and unusual punishment and I am happy to call these sneeks friends!!

Girls revenge is a beast!

4 comments:

Falisha said...

Happy be-lated birthday! I hope it was fun. We did a long road trip during the holidays too. Pregnant+ toddler+ long drive =bad combination.

I am so excited we are pregnant together again yay! I was really sick too. do you know if its a boy or girl yet?

Kate and Cole said...

I love that hat! Looks like you had a fun trip!

Tawny Crane said...

You don't scare me...Okay you kinda do. JK ;)

Chelsea said...

That's so fun you got to make the trek! I think that's what makes holidays so much fun.