Monday, January 18, 2010

My kids are exhibitionists... should I be worried?

We all know my mothering skills suck and my greatest hope for the next few years is I don't leave a child on top of the car as I drive down the road!

We are quickly approaching baby #2 and the more real it becomes the more I've decided its a bad idea and we should set this to the back burner for a few years.
Well the batter has been mixed and the bun's in the oven so ready or not here we go(I'm always hungry, so the food analogy works here).

See if you can guess the gender...


Our 3D image...right now baby just looks a little freaky.

I'm thinking this should be easy to figure out... let me give you a refrence!

This was Mason's...do you see it now

Thats right we are having another boy. If he is anything like his big brother Micah and I are going to need so much help!

6 comments:

Tadd Family said...

You are so funny! you are a great mom! why do you think im always calling you for advice?? i wouldnt call just ANYONE silly! and im so excited you are having another boy because mason is such a freaking cutie!! you make good babies girl! hope your pregnancy is going well, love you guys!

The Hintze Family said...

Congrats!!! You're a great mom and you'll do awesome!

Tawny Crane said...

I busted up laughing just imagining you driving off with a kid on top. So in real life it wouldn't be funny but it was funny to think about and your a good mom mason LOVES you! hes such a cuddle bug. ps I am inlove with that cherry lime aid OHHHH how I want another!

Brittney said...

Yay! Congrats! If you think 2 boys will be trouble, I will trade you my 3 any day! Really though, I love my boys and they are so much fun! Good luck! :) And congrats!

Julie Barnes said...

Congratulations!!!! I didn't even know you were pregnant! I was just thinking about you the other day. When are you due?? I can't believe Mason is going to be two this June!!! AND I think Boys are a ton of fun :) We need more good men in this world.

Ashlee said...

Congrats on the news of another boy! It has been so long since I have been on my blog I didnt know you were pregnant! Todd and I have decided to wait a little longer because I wouldnt be able to handle another active boy.Good luck, you'll do great!