Sunday, January 3, 2010

Quick catch up!

I have been out of commission for a bit, but I'm back baby(pun intended)!! So here is a quick run down of a few things I missed telling you about...

The annual Moss football game, the game was fun but this sign by my friend Tawny was the best! When the guys went to the USC game, and Game Day there were a bunch of funny signs and one read Matt Barkley(USC's QB) Reads Twilight... Tawny's husband Lydon played on the opposite team and this was the sign they made up! We all got a kick out of it!


Mason's poor schedule had been a mess, while Micah wrapped up various jobs(oh the life of an Accountant)... I would keep Mase up late so that Micah and he could see each other, if I hadn't they might have gone days w/o hanging out. The worst is over and as a result of the weird daddy time, Mason no longer wants me... at all!!


Our cute little tree, it was up the week after Thanksgiving... I continued to add to the decorations as i went, but this was the only tree shot I took(lame, I know)

and last but not least... baby number 2 is on its way and should be here sometime this spring! This is my excuse for not updating more... being pregs kicks my butt and I was sooo sick up until the 2nd week of December. I'm getting my groove back and the 2nd tri isn't a total wash after all!

6 comments:

Brittney said...

Congrats you guys! That is awesome! Sorry you have been feeling like crap! Hopefully you will get feeling better soon. Good luck with everything!

The South Pasadena Dornys said...

I was wondering because your Christmas card said "kids!" Congrats you guys! I couldn't be happier for you - and spring is SOOOO soon! Yay!

Tawny Crane said...

LOVE IT :)...I was so scared to hold that sign at first. lol

Charles, Kellie, Gabe and Khale said...

I am glad that you are feeling better now! We missed you for the big game but maybe it was better that Micah had some alone time with the loss. (smile)

Mark and Kristen said...

I heard you were puking your guts out around Thanksgiving time. That made us feel a little bit better about not making it. Maybe next year? Glad that's over for you. That's the WORST!

Chanty Cling said...

Congrats! It's always nice to have another Clinger in the fam. Hopefully you get feeling better, and can enjoy being pregnant.