Sunday, January 31, 2010

Ducks vs USC

Micah and i got the chance to go to a game at the infamous Mac Court!  We watched the ducks beat USC and it was soooo much fun!  I told Micah we should watch football at home and basketball in person!  My SIL Kellie is going to be thrilled that for once I enjoyed a basketball game... now if only we could get tickets to March madness maybe the week wouldn't be such torture for me.

As you can see I'm huge!!  15 weeks to go and I already feel done... whining to be continued!
Such a good time!

I'm totally digging those pink jerseys, and shoes... I told Micah I need some of my own!

We won!  Take that USC and your smack talking managers!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you only have 15 weeks left. You probably think it's going pretty slow but when we don't see you it goes by fast for us. Congrats. If he is half as cute as Mason, you'll be in good shape. You're gonna have your hands full!

Charles, Kellie, Gabe and Khale said...

Yeah! You are no longer a sports virgin and now you are going to LOVE it! Think of all the great March Madness weeks we have in our future. I am so excited!

Kate and Cole said...

That's fun you guys got to get out and do something fun! I'm glad your team won. That makes it even more fun!

megs said...

I love the counting down of pregnancy, rather than the counting up! You look amazing, and so well rested for a woman surrounded by boys. Good thing you enjoy the sports...

Julie Barnes said...

you look cute!!