Friday, January 22, 2010

Oh for the LOVE!!!

As most of you know Mason Co-sleeps w/ us and it drives me nuts! Micah and I always been a little skittish when it comes to Mase... it took so long to get pregnant and he is our first. That being said we (I) resolved to get him sleeping in his own bed. I bought a shower curtain to catch his behavior vomit and I took off his cute bed skirt and bedding. I was so commited to this working. Wednesday night I put Mase in his crib at 8 and he cried until 10:30, and then slept until 8am. Then last night I put him in bed at 8 and he cried and then at 8:05 then he started banging on his door. AGH!!! He figured out how to escape his crib, WHY???

6 comments:

Tawny Crane said...

I have to give you this baby magazine that i got in the mail is said something about co- sleeping and that 70% (I cant remember the real % but it was high) of co-sleepers have better slef-esteem. So even if it all goes to pot at least he'll have a better chance of good self-esteem :)

jerry said...

Hang in there. Don't stress it. Do your best, it will come. Just make sure you are getting sleep. Good luck.

Nathaniel and Julie Clinger said...

Hey,
Julie left the last comment, however was signed on under my Fathers name on his computer. So don't be freaked out by some unusally blogger.

Kate and Cole said...

Ahhh! I hate that! I went through the same thing with Ryker. Well, needless to say, i changed the way I did things with the next kid for sure! Stick to your guns. He will learn that you are not giving in and you will be in control again. Good luck! Stick to your guns!!

Mechelle said...

That is terrible! Just be consistent with whatever you decide to do! It sucks sometimes to have to be the mean one! He is so darn cute! I bet he will be a great big brothrer!

Dena Moon said...

Hey! I found your blog through some friends. My husband is your husband's cousin!
John said it was really fun to see your pictures and to tell Micah hello for him!
Can we link to your blog so we can stay in touch?

http://dena-ouradventures.blogspot.com/