Sunday, December 7, 2008

Jelly Belly need we say more! 3 of 3

On Saturday we got together and took the Jelly Belly tour! It was lots of fun (we especially love the samples) Kristen and Mark left for home right after, and the rest of us heeadedmto San Fran...We loved it and can't wait to go back!

How cute is this girl...we love you Rusti!


Micah and Charles discussing Reaganomics... Mich looks undecided!

We wished so much we lived closer to these guys!


Poor Mase he was not thrilled wearing this hat

He loved all the attention we were giving him

I just don't think either of my guys would make it the food service industry

Its like a cute Tooshie Parade (i was the shortest person besides the kids, and they were right in my line of sight)

The boys were cracking up over some kid playing with a Whoopie Cushion

I loved loved loved San Fran!

We are so coming back! (poor Kellie)

7 comments:

Charles, Kellie, Gabe and Khale said...

Yeah - come back right now. I know there are some great tours in San Fran with all the Christmas lights.
I had your blog on today, listening to Christmas music and Khale came in and looked at your pictures and asked me why "Aunt Melinda and Uncle Micah were singing those dumb songs on the computer?" He has a thing or two to learn about the internet still! :-D

The Hintze Family said...

Looks like fun! I'm loving the little hats!! I've never been to San Fran, but it is on my list! I need your address for cards as well; my email is chelsieh@hotmail.com - sorry I don't want to put ours out for the whole world - you never know what pychos are reading these!!

Mark and Kristen said...

loved it. We definitely need to do this again soon. You guys were a riot to hang out with. Thanks for not getting scared off by a herd of child sisters. And, did you figure out how to use snapfish pictures for blogging?

Porter Family said...

Loved the boys in their hats! And I like your Christmas background. Let me know if you got the address I emailed you....I wasn't sure if it sent. Now, you need to decide, do you want to live closer to those friends, or us! You can't have it all, girl! ;-)

Mechelle said...

It sounds like you guys are having a blast! I love jelly belly's! I can't wait to get Jon out and into the world a little more- our trip to Florida at the beginning of the year was a miracle! j/k

Kate and Cole said...

I love the Christmas music! Can you tell me how to do it? i would also love to have the Christmas coundown! That's fun! Ryker just asked if it was beauty and the beast music. Mariah Cary "all i want for Christmas" LOVE IT!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big Mason is. Send me you home address!