Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I hear the train a comin, comin round the bend... 2nd of 3

Friday morning rolled around much quicker than I could have ever imagined and unfortunately for Kellie I had talked her into doing a lil early morning combat shopping! (Black Friday girl til I die) Kellie had never done the black Friday thing so instead of getting her up at 4 to wait in line, I told her we should get up at 5 in order to be at the store by 5:20 and then Kellie wouldn't have to fight her way into the toy section! We lived, which is better than I can say for that poor guy in New York, and no one spit on us, which is better than I can say for the girl who checked us out!

So at 11 we headed to Old Sacramento to see the train museum... I can't wait until Mase is old enough to enjoy seeing the big trains. All the kids loved it and the adults... well hey, there's still a kid in all of us (that is not meant to sound creepy)!


Walking to the museum

Three sisters and a cousin or two

Kristen and Debbie

Mark and Addi (she's a lil spit fire)

My cute boys

Mason was thrilled with the mini train sets!

PS. Mason and I are both home sick, and I just sneezed and wet my pants ... what the... how in the Hell... you have got to be kidding me! Why is it that the bladder is so abused during pregnancy? I will get my revenge on Mason one day (going to his school in my bath robe, pulling out naked baby pics to show his girlfriend, oh the places I will go!)

3 comments:

The South Pasadena Dornys said...

We are all sick too! Both girls are on antibiotics for ear infections. Oh well, totally worth it! Hope you both feel better soon!

Porter Family said...

You crack me up. Love the sneezing. Just wait until you jump on a trampoline or get bronchitis and cough...alot. Might as well wear a pad.

Clingers said...

You are HILARIOUS!!!!

Camberra liz's daughter;)