Monday, December 1, 2008

I'm fhankful for nofwing (i'm thankful for nothing)... 1st of 3

We got back from California late last night and I was just too tired to blog, so here comes the first of several posts...

We left Eugene at 3:30 on Wed and drove straight through to Davis. Mason was an angel, he slept most of the trip and when he was awake as long as I jumped in the back to play with him, he was a happy camper. I was sure after sleeping all afternoon and evening we would be up and playing through the night... nope we climbed into bed and lil man was dead to the world before I we were!

We woke up Thursday, to the smell of a Turkey cooking(mmmm yummy) Kellie's sisters Kristen and Debbie where already there with thier families. The party was rockin, well there were 7 children under 5, so an adult was always rocking or soothing a child (the kids cried in shifts, so everyone got a break... very considerate of them)

Dinner was so yummy, Kellie handled everything like a pro! As we sat down for dinner Khale and Gabe both decided to have mini meltdowns (someone was sitting in someones place) So when Charles asked the kids what they were thankful for, Khale piped up and said "I'm fhankful for nofwing"! It was the funiest thing I have heard in a while!

After dinner and some good naps we went to see Madagascar 2, what a cute movie! The whole day was perfect!


Debbie and Senya

Handsome lil man!

Mason putting the moves on Senya ... it looks like he is doing the classic arm stretch and put around your shoulder.

Mic doing the Wii hoola hoop, my mans got moves!

PS i will add more Thanksgiving day pics when I can figure out how to pull pics off Snapfish

4 comments:

The South Pasadena Dornys said...

Hey Mel! When you figure out how to pull from Snapfish, let me know - I cannot figure it out without having to pay. We loved hanging out with you! I am sure there will be lots more fun-filled weekends in our future! Glad you made it home safely! D

Charles, Kellie, Gabe and Khale said...

I will work on taking those off Snapfish as well. Thanks again for making the trip, we had a great time.

Mechelle said...

It sounds like you all had a blast! I liked the pic of Micah on the Wii! Oh and Mason putting the moves on Senya- classic- the little flirt is already in motion! Like ya said- bring on Christmas! I am way excited!

Kate and Cole said...

GO MICAH! You know how to shake it! That story about Khale is so cute. I am glad you guys had fun. We missed you at thanksgiving and the tree hunt. Glad you made it home safe. Cute pictures.