Sunday, December 14, 2008

I got my cookie on!

I shook off my earlier post and decided to make it Christmasie any ways! So I spent 3-4 hours baking cookies to take to some of our friends! Micah was a big help eating all the cookies that he deemed unfit to share with friends (what a trooper).
Mason was a big help; he kept the time for me by crying every 10 -15 mins! Oh the joy of finding the holiday spirit!

Mason in his jumper

I am the new jungle gym

Yeeehaw rider Mase!

Peanut butter and kiss cookies

Frosting the last of the sugar cookies(I had no food coloring...oops). These are snowball cookies!

8 comments:

Chelsea said...

they look delicious! yum!

Shortcake said...

I'm salivating just looking at your yummy cookies, seriously!

Shortcake said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Charles, Kellie, Gabe and Khale said...

Yum - You make me want to make cookies. Sadly, ever since Thanksgiving, I haven't stopped eating. EVER!

Debbie said...

Oh, those look so good right now! Love the kiss ones - yummmmm!

Kate and Cole said...

Melinda, I'm so glad you put a picture of yourself on there! You need to do that more often. Mason is huge! Dax might be gaining on him though. I am making a bunch of Christmas goodies this week for neighbors. I have to prepare myself. Today I made dark chocolate truffles. SOOOO GOOOD!! If you want the recipe, let me know. They are too good not to share. Those peanut butter cookies look tasty.

Mechelle said...

All of your goodies look so freakin' good! I am eating like a horse right now and so anythings sweet especially looks so good! I loved your family Christmas Card! I just got it today- it is so cute! Thanks for sending it-our is just a card- nothing special!

Marcae said...

You are so sweet. I love fellow blog stalkers :) I tend to do a little stalking myself.

Thanks for the Holiday wishes. Hope you enjoy this Christmas Season!

BTW...those cookies look FABULOUS!