Monday, October 13, 2008

Where's the beef and the turkey wrapped in bacon and the grilled pineapple...

Can I just tell you how much we love to eat... after looking at these pictures of Micah and I we would say that we both REALLY REALLY love to eat! We have decided that it is time for us to find a new passion in life.

My parents were so awesome to take us to Tucano's as a belated birthday celebration for Mic. We gorged our selves (its a requirement when eating at any all you can eat buffet) and basked in our glory later

Mic had to dance while they sang to him

We love to watch him dance.

I love the family shots

Funny faces!





I do believe that drink might be spiked!

My guys sure love the meat.

My parents are the best!

My dad has always known how to make us laugh

My lil sister looks like a teenager, I'm not ready for her to grow up!

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

You look gorgeous in these pictures! I love the darker hair -It really looks great on you.

Porter Family said...

You are looking so hot. So fun to chat with you the other day. I'm counting down the years to your speedy return. ;-)