Wednesday, October 8, 2008

No pre-wedding jitters here...

Deann's last night as a free woman was so fun... We started off the night checking into the Hampton suites in Bountiful.

Then we went to dinner with he whole family, it was so much fun to see how they all interact together... what a fun bunch!
This is Deann with Mason and her cute daughters Hayley and Brinley!

This is DeAnn's friend Lisa... we took a thousand of these pics and Lisa held the camera on them all... can I just say most of them have only lisa in them... her lil arms are just not long enough!

How cute are these girls!

3 comments:

threeplustwo said...

We had so much fun that night. I felt like a teenager again. Thanks so much for taking good care of me that weekend. Deanne is so lucky to have you! Meeting you was definately one of the high points of that trip. Give your little guy a hug from me!

Mechelle said...

It was so nice to see you guys! I am glad that they finally got married! They looked so happy!

Kade, DeAnn and kiddos said...

I can't believe you! You are awesome Melinda. We are in the airport coming back from the honeymoon and I checked to see how far behind I was with my blog. Not too bad now, thanks to you. You take such good care of me. Having you there by my side made everything so much better. I hope you know how much I love and appreciate you.
When we are back in Utah I'll check in with ya.
p.s. I love Mason's pictures and how you are charting his growth, the basketball's perfect.