Monday, October 13, 2008

Are you registered???? Are you ready???

The Election is fast approaching and whether you are a liberal or a conservative, Democrat, Republican, or Other... it is so important that you exercise your right to vote, one person can make a difference!
I am a firm believer that if you don't vote you have NO RIGHT what so ever to complain... I don't want to hear you argue your beliefs, or condemn someone else's. If you don't vote you have given up those rights, you have allowed someone else to decide for you. For me, that would be the greatest punishment of all!

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

how funny. I saw this vid earlier today, too. I thought it was pretty funny so I IMed it to a few of my peeps.

Charles, Kellie, Gabe and Khale said...

Great job on getting the word out! That video is great. Your pictures from the trip look like such fun.

Charles, Kellie, Gabe and Khale said...

Ready and waiting for this new blog post! :-O