Sunday, October 19, 2008

Happy birthday Uncle Jared!

In honor of his Uncle Jared's birthday Mason rolled over for the first time on purpose! I know my son is lazy! It took us a while to get motivated. Actually I just left some (clean) diapers out and that was incentive enough for our lil guy to roll to. Apparently all the times I have put toys just out of his reach was not enough, he needed something better, something he wasn't supposed to have.


Watch what i can do! (thanks mom for the cute outfit)

Are you watching?

See I Rock!

When I grow up I'm gonna play basketball just like daddy!

3 comments:

Charles, Kellie, Gabe and Khale said...

Way To Go Mason! I love the basketball pictures!

Brown eyed girl said...

Look how cute he is!!! I just love it when they come out of Larva stage into a real baby!!

Shortcake said...

He is just so handsome!