Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Where was I ten years ago!

Ten years ago...
1) I was a Jr in High school
2) Living in AZ still
3) Working at Athlete's Foot
4) Cheering in High school
5) Crushing on half the football team (hello my names Melinda and I'm boy crazy)

To do list...
1)Hang out in Portland
2)Meet Micah and his co-workers for Bad Ass beer night
3)Play with Mason
4)Window shop (I'm crushing on the Hobo International "Lauren" Wallet)
5)Track down a cell phone charger

Millionaire...
1-5)In the words of Dave Chappell... I'm rich bitch!

Where have I lived...
1)Ut
2)AZ
3)AK
4)NY
5)OREGON...recognize!!!

My work history
1)KFC... mmmm
2)Marie's Salon/spa
3)5 buck
4)Dillards
5)Holiday INN (the worst 3 days of my life)

I tag you all...

2 comments:

Tara said...

I remember when you worked at Footlocker. I always thought you were so cool so I wanted to work there just like you!

Charles, Kellie, Gabe and Khale said...

That is so funny! I am sooooooo excited for Thanksgiving! YIPEE!