Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Well hello November

Where has the time gone... I keep thinking I need to get crackin on my Halloween stuff, and then I remember we took it all down already.  Holy Hannah where in the world did October go, I swear it was just here.   

I still need to do a quick recap of the spooky holiday

I originally wanted to dress the boys like hobo's and have them walk around carrying signs " Occupy Trunk or Treat"  and " Fill my bucket or I'll Occupy your yard" ... seeing as how the Occupy movement is a hot topic and I have a short temper we recycled costumes and the boys cared not at all!

The boys did not want pictures taken, so I tried and then just gave up!  Miles trying to get behind the couch and hide from me... 

Mason removing his costume for the 3rd time... he just wanted to go as a little boy... um NO!!!



Miles figured out the Cake walk fairly quickly, Mason didn't bother he just stole cupcakes and ran!  I think he was the only person on a number, and he was just waiting for them to call him up...such a cutie!

After we realized what Mase was up to, Micah took him through the spook alley to distract him.

For the next week he would tell us all about it and then he showed us over and over again how the monsters growled... Micah and I have been laughing since the party.  His scary growls are hilarious, and the way he says scared is adorable (imagine over emphasis on each letter, long and drawn out).

The kids made off like bandits, and I let them pig out Friday night... then I traded them all of their candy for Cars 2 (not the best trade, but it worked!)

Well thank goodness Halloween is over!  Its my least favorite holiday... now on to the good ones!!

No comments: