Thursday, November 10, 2011

Just a couple of patches...

We took the boys to pick out pumpkins the weekend before Halloween, it was such a blast and the boys were so adorable! 

I love that the Pumpkin Patch is becoming a family tradition and that the boys are finally really starting to participate. 

These moments make my heart smile, on days like this I feel so thankful to be their mother.

The Hay Maze was a huge hit!  The boys would probably still be their if we would let them!

The Hay Ride, was a hit!  Miles made friends with everyone around him, he is our little show off!
He has a Mouth for Pie!

Awe presh!

Our little family, I am out numbered... just a little bit!

1 comment:

Julie Barnes said...

AWE! Your boys are SO CUTE!! I totally know how you feel, but sometimes I am so grateful to be the only "girl" so I can be dramatic. Your family is beautiful!