Monday, November 14, 2011

Oh Miles...

I finished my 3rd A and P test today, the term is flying by and I feel so good about the whole term!  Its nice to feel like I am juggling things well! 

My life is twice as busy now than a year ago, and I feel like because I have to manage my time better, I spend more quality time with the kids.  Micah's hours are through the roof right now, but even he usually makes it home by 6 for dinner and family time. 

The boys are growing by leaps and bounds and with each new stage I get to know my boys better.  They are forever changing and growing.  Miles is in the pre-twos stage and it is so fun.  I was horribly sick with Miles when Mason was going through this and I didn't have the patience and energy to enjoy it.

Can I just say how very much in love with Miles I am.  Tonight we had a growling war, he would get right in my face and cover my glasses with spit and growling for all his little heart.  

He loves to be tickled, and now he will tickle back. 

He is talking like crazy and we love to listen to Mase and he talk (I couldn't translate if I tried), we are sure they are planning a hostile take over.
 He was so mad going to bed, he fell asleep on the floor (he really showed me)
I just wanted to snuggle up with him on the floor... instead i moved him to our bed.

So presh!

1 comment:

Nathaniel and Julie Clinger said...

Glad school is moving along for you and you are finding much success! Way to go!!! So true, that our little ones just keep growing. Must enjoy the precious moments to get through those naughty moments. Take Care!