Sunday, November 13, 2011

Our New Place

Our new place, well its still kinda new to us.  This post is for my mom so she can get an idea of our living space!

The kids are loving the extra space and I have high hopes of one day getting Mason to sleep in his own bed!
The front of our place...its a little older but we love it!

Awe my poor uncarved pumpkins, I swear I left them uncarved because I wanted them to make it thru to fall decor (it couldn't possibly be that dealing with the kids around pumpkin guts was just too much for me )

I took this picture standing next to the pumpkins... that is one of my BFF's  home.  How very lucky am I to live this close, how lucky is she to have me so close? 

 Our lives are so busy, and we struggled to see each other when I lived a mile away.  Now we stop by in the evenings and our kids play in the driveways and street, when we first moved in (during the warm summer evenings)  we would break out the camp chairs and cheer for each child as they ran past!  

The next few years here while I work towards my RN and Kristy works towards her Masters, are going to be so much fun! 

I have visions of a shared driveway in our future... now to get Micah and Cam to agree!



2 comments:

Kristy said...

I am the luckiest girl alive. Loving being neighbies!!!!!

Kristy said...

I am the luckiest girl alive. Loving being neighbies!!!!!