Thursday, September 1, 2011

Movin on up!

The time has come my little friends


To talk of other things

Of shoes and ships and sealing wax ...

WE MOVED!! 


 No more tiny dead end kitchen
 No more built in closet space (I will miss this)
 No more horrible outdoor space with the neighbor dog's doo doo all over the place
No more chasing the boys up the stairs everymorning... and  no more dangerous parking lot! 


I won't lie, it broke my heart to say good bye to the only home the boys have ever known.  Apt 286 was the first home we have ever made for ourselves.  Alot of firsts happened there and saying farwell was aweful!  Micah and I suck at change, we struggle with the new (thats why its taken us so long to move)

1 comment:

Nathaniel and Julie Clinger said...

Moving sucks, hopefully you are into a home or close to having one.