Saturday, August 13, 2011

The park

Micah and I have some seriously busy schedules (ok mine is just erratic, but still I feel busy)  We are 2 ships exchanging cargo and then moving on.  The kids being the resilant monkeys they are have handled the whole thing like troopers (they are so tickled with more one on one daddy time, they don't notice I'm gone!)  We have tried to meet on at fun places for the exchange... like the park!


I took the kids last week and finally remembered to take some pics
 Lots of yummy fries
equal a happy boy!

I think i missed one

Just give me a sec... I'll get it


Mason's a little greedy with those fries...  poor Miles had a little fall and his nose stopped caught the brunt, our first bloody nose (I am sure we have lots more coming our way)

Once lunch was over, I was to busy chasing after the boys to take pics... I am sure you have a mental picture of our crazy chaotic boys!

No comments: