Monday, August 8, 2011

Aquarium!!

We took the kids to the Aquarium in Newport last weekend.  We've decided to try and do lots of practice runs before we head to Disneyland (I think we are going in the next year, it all depends on the kids)  They are doing so good when we go out in public, baby steps for my boys!

Any who, the aquarium was a blast!  The boys explored and ran crazy over the whole place and it was perfect for 2 very active and crazy babies!

We made it!
He decided he wanted to get down and play too

They had a gator burrow for the kids to explore... can we say best 20 mins!
Miles didn't want to put down his drink to poise with Mase on the drift would sculptures... can't say I blamed him!  It was nice and warm outside!
The walrus...I have a very blurry pic of him kissing it!  YUCK, germs!!

This was at the end, and by far my fav!  It was a serious of underwater tunnels, we love fish!!!
The story of our lives, self pics that cut off parts of our faces (this was a better one, I found something to stand on!)

On a side not... I promise after we move I will figure out the whole camera issue.

2 comments:

theyoungs said...

Been to that aquarium, definately fun, I thought it'd be fun to take in a squirt gun and spray the top of the tube and watch it drip on other people. Yeah, I'm demented, anyway, glad you guys are doing great, you deserve it!!

Steve/DaNae Young

Kate and Cole said...

How fun for you guys! I love family outings! Disneyland we'll be a piece of cake. It's the happiest place on earth after all! What kid can't be perfect and happy the whole time you're there?!?