Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Mason is like an onion... he has many layers

With Mase what you see is not always what you get
I asked him if I could have one of MY fries... thats a negative mama

 Pretty sure he wasn't mad, it was just that Clinger look he gets sometimes....

The aquarium was a hit... leaving the aquarium not so much

I have had 8AM training for work the past couple of days... I took Mase to care this morning in his PJs and he was not thrilled, when he woke up at school in his Jams.  He wouldn't let me put him down, so we sat and had a talk.  He kept saying "mama shoes, SHOES!!"  I helped him dress and put on those shoes, as soon as the laces were tied he jumped off my lap, led me to the door by the hand,  pushed me onto the porch, open his arms for a hug and puckered for a kiss (which he always rubs off) and shut the door in my face.  It was closer to a slam, but shut seems nicer and less intentional.  If only all of life's stresses could be fixed with a change of clothes and tied laces... if you ask my mom she will see a new outfit makes everything better. 

Dang I love this kid!

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

What a funny kid. I'd have to agree with your mom about a new outfit. It's the endorphin high you get when you find something new and lovely.

I can't believe how big Mason is. Seriously, he was just a bebe!

Kate and Cole said...

That's glare made me laugh! Dax does it perfectly! It's his signature look. Kind of like zoolander :)