Saturday, September 10, 2011

Are you Duck enough?

We made it to the Duck game, it was a blast!  This is the 2nd year in a row we have made it to the first home game of the season!  We sat in the end zone and had the duck to entertain us the entire time.  I get such a kick watching him and the cheerleaders!  We went w/ a dear friend from Moss Adams, and it was a blast just being there and enjoying the win!!
 This is my husband, due to conflicting schedules we have barely seen each other over the past 2 weeks... it was nice to have some time together!
 This is what happens when they review plays (I get a little bored)

Poor duck did alot of push ups!

We made the boys grilled cheese when we got home, I love that both their feet are up on the table (we don't believe in table manners, apparently?)

 I was making funny faces at Miles... but I am so red and it only getting worse!!

Mic turned on ESPN and Miles climbed into his lap to sit and watch

2 comments:

Kate and Cole said...

How fun! I love football! You did get fried...ouch. That pic of Micah and miles is so cute :) glad you had fun!

Kristy said...

We need to go get us some cutie DUCKIE SHIRTS!!!!!