Saturday, February 26, 2011

Bye Bye Daddy

Micah travels, what sometimes feels like a lot. I get that he has to I do, and I don't complain when his check gets deposited in our account.  He was gone last week and he is going to be gone again soon...


When he's traveling I have to admit that somethings fall through the cracks, like Mason eating cheese for dinner while I make his dinner...


and Mason decided that he needed to cover his face with Butt Cream




The boys end up taking more bathes, because of  how filthy they get everytime I turn my back

When Micah is gone it sucks, it seriously sucks!  Somedays I feel overwhelmed, and tired, and then I see Mason do something hilarious like the butt cream, and I remember to just laugh at life and take a moment to breathe. 

2 comments:

Mechelle said...

I need to remember to take a step back sometimes! I can get a little crazy with stress and then we are all crazy!

theyoungs said...

That is so dang funny! I wonder if butt cream would work for shaving? hmmm Maybe thats what he was up to?