Thursday, August 26, 2010

To cut or not to cut...

I want so badly to cut Mason's hair, Micah has said absolutely not!  Its one of those times he refuses to listen to reason... I even compared our son to a Jonas Brother and he was still not budging!  So I leave it to you... the few people who follow my blog... should I cut Mase's hair?
Look at it poof up on top, and out the side... ugh it at least needs a trim!  Product can only do so much!

Look at how long it is... yuck!  No matter how masculine I dress him, people still tell me how cute my little girl is!


10 comments:

megs said...

Sorry, I have to admit I love it.

Pretty sure the universe gave me a girl with her gorgeous hair because I love it and will never trim it - even on a boy... ha!

Jessie said...

I think it is super cute, but it will grow back if you do cut it. So there is no harm in cutting it. :)

Tadd Family said...

I say cut it. It will always grow back. And you don't need to CUT it (number 2 on the sides) but maybe shape it up. Trim the top, blend the sides to match what you trimmed.. I bet Micah won't even notice. I love his hair, and I'm SOO jealous of how much he has, so promise not to cut off too much.

Kate and Cole said...

Don't do it!!!

I totally know where you're coming from. Dax has some pretty crazy hair. I literally chase him through the house just so I can put a comb through it! But when I'm done, it's oh so cute! It will be sad to cut it!

Muir said...

I like the curls too! How about compromising with a trim? :)

Chanty Cling said...

Yes to a trim. The curl is so cute, but it will stay curly and cute no matter what.

Charles, Kellie, Gabe and Khale said...

You know how I don't like long hair. BUT Mason's hair is too stinking cute! Don't cut it!!! Sorry, but I am with Micah on this one.

Julie Barnes said...

Cut it. Edward has pretty curly hair and is OFTEN refered to as a girl. I hate it. I cut it (every two weeks) and it is still beautiful and it grows back. I say, cut it. :)

Alexis 18 said...

Cut it!!! It's hair, it will grow back and probably really really fast!! Give it up Micah! lol.

Kristy said...

I love the curls but I say give it a trim. He is so stinkying cute and I don't think Micah will notice. Just do it during busy season.