Thursday, August 12, 2010

Sibling... love?

I am not gonna lie, I love the idea of my kids wearing matching outfits (I attribute it to my Mormon background, and my OCD).  Micah doesn't love it so much, he thinks I'm just a little off my rocker!  I've only snuck one matching outfit past Micah so far... of course I decided to do a mini photo shoot (I'm embracing my lameness!).  Look how well it turned out...

Mason decided to bite Miles during this pic, that might be why its blurry
 (I was yelling "TIMEOUT" , leaning forward to grab him, and trying to push Miles out of harms way...all while not dropping the camera)


The beginning of "Mom he's touching me"

Look they are having as much fun as I am!

Pucker up baby!

Now if only I had done their hair and vacuumed
 (you win some, you lose some...most times I think its a draw)

1 comment:

Charles, Kellie, Gabe and Khale said...

Gabe and I like the matching outfits. Gabe is convinced that it is twin day up in Oregon.