Monday, August 30, 2010

I can do it myself!

Miles had a big boy moment... he kept swatting at my hands and trying to hold it himself, so I decided to let him have his way!  I could definately work with this!


**Last night Mason took off his diaper 4 or 5 times, and Micah finally had it.  So we stripped Mase and sat him on the toilet.  I kept worrying that he was going to fall in, but in less than a 2 mins he was going like a big boy!  He was more suprised than we were, and Micah is now determined to start working up to the big PT... aghhhh I'm not ready!  I want to wait until he is 3 and can communicate his needs/wants better!

***  I decided to trim Mason's hair ( give it some direction and shape without taking off the length)!  Micah was beyond thrilled that our friends and family agreed with him!

No comments: