Tuesday, August 10, 2010

All dressed up and no place to go!

The other day I was folding laundry on the couch and Mason decided to help.  Who knows why Micah and I were so zoned that we didn't notice what he was up to until it looked like this... he undressed (his clothes are on the floor behind him) and then redressed him self in my clean laundry the little stinker!

He has a pair of Mic's shorts, my undies, and my shoes on... he was whinning to go bye bye at the door, he just couldn't understand why we were laughing so hard!

I find him wearing my shoes alot, he has a real thing for my heels (at least someone is wearing them)
Peep toes, or for Mason Peekaboo toes!

2 comments:

Kate and Cole said...

Those high heal pics are priceless! So cute!

Julie Barnes said...

That is just too cute!