Sunday, January 18, 2009

We love Gabe & Khale!

We got a package in the mail this past week, inside where a few things we had left while visiting Charles and Kellie... AND a beautifully wrapped x-mas present! We were thrilled to get all of our forgottens, but we where most thrilled about the PRESENT! It was from our 2 favorite nephews (in Cali) and it was AMAZING!!!

So in honor of our fav nephews (in cali) this post is for you!!


At the car wash

just...

hanging out

Winter...

ready!



Always, always

Sylish

Mason playing with our awesome new screwdriver!!!

Mase can't wait to use it!

We love you guys so much! Thanks for always thinking of us!

3 comments:

Charles, Kellie, Gabe and Khale said...

Thank You!! The boys were so excited when they saw the screw driver, they had to have it to give to Uncle Micah!

Kade, DeAnn and kiddos said...

If you are wondering why I didn't get much done, well look at your blog. It's so cute . I got sidetracked.
Anyway, I'm getting there. I'm anxious to get caught up, I just don't know where to start.
p.s. How handsome is Mason... He is getting so big too

Kade, DeAnn and kiddos said...

Hey you! I sure miss ya