Sunday, January 11, 2009

Teeths... Tooths?

Mason popped his first two teeth in less than 24 hours! One evening there was only one tooth and we woke up the next morning and there was another one! Mason is now officially allowed to eat solids! (who cares that he's been eating solids for 4 months) The doctor assured me that Mason is ready, and its totally normal for me to go through withdrawals for the lack of extra nursing/bonding time... Never mind that I told the doctor on our last 10 visits that Mason is eating solids! Oh well!

Mason's stats
Height 27.5"
weight 18.3 lbs

Our lil man is now a lil above average! Wahoo... in a family where there are children (on both sides) that are off the charts, we will take joy in finally getting over that 50th percentile!

It was a fight to get any teeth pics (just for fun I will go over my imagined conversation with Mason)

You want picture of my what?! I think not

hahaha you still missed um

She gets me with the damn food everytime! For the love, I'm open!

Poor Mason... his time with us is just beginning! (can't you imagine when he finally can crawl, filling his lil napsack and crawling (running) away from home!) Hahaha I kill myself!

9 comments:

Kate and Cole said...

These pictures are so cute. What a big boy! he looks hungry! : )

Mechelle said...

He is so cute- I can't believe how fast they grow- don't you love how we have to be tricky even now to get them to do what we want!

Nathaniel and Julie Clinger said...

Loved the conversation. He is growing so fast and is so handsome. Isn't fun being a Mom, never a dull moment.

Nathaniel and Julie Clinger said...

Loved the conversation. He is growing so fast and is so handsome. Isn't fun being a Mom, never a dull moment.

The South Pasadena Dornys said...

We went private - email me and I'll add you to our list. ddorny73@gmail.com

Lana // Blog Author said...

I love these pictures! He's getting so big!

Kate and Cole said...

Melinda? where have you gone?

Nichole Christensen said...

I just love all of his HAIR!

Jessie said...

He is so freakin cute!!