Monday, January 19, 2009

My projects!

I made a crayon roll and a nursing cover for my sister in-law Kate, and I forgot to take them with me over christmas... I got home and was getting ready to mail them, but I just could't. They didn't match! So I went and got some cute matching material and this is what I came up with!

Sorry Kate I know it so sucks when people ruin a suprise... but these where way too cute not to show!

Never fear the ones that did not make it to Kate will be given as after thought seperate gifts to other friends! hahah j/k or am I serious!




3 comments:

Kate and Cole said...

Oh my word! I love it! That is so cute. Thank you so much. How thoughtful. THat crayon roll will be perfect for church. I'm so excited to use them! Thanks again, you're a gem. the surprise is not ruined at all!

Kade, DeAnn and kiddos said...

That is adorable Melinda... You amaze me with all your fun little knacks

Mechelle said...

That is so freakin' cute! How do you make the covers- maybe I should think about getting on that!? You are so talented!