Sunday, November 9, 2008

Mason's new toy...

I have kept a little stash going of money I was saving for this totally awesome wallet (Hobo Internationals' Lauren). I realized how incredible selfish it was for me to spend over a hundred dollars on a wallet, and I found a knock off at Target it will work for a while! I had some extra money after spending only 15 on my new wallet and Mason always loves new toys so Micah and I did some research and picked out this awesome jumper/learning center!




Mason enjoying his new toy for the first time!

He is loving it!

Not only did I finance this little shopping spree, I also sacrificed the use of my middle finger... I got a narly blood blister which I popped of course and it has since gotten infected. What am I going to use while I drive?!

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

he's getting so big! and so handsome. That looks like a fun toy. I think I'd like it.

Charles, Kellie, Gabe and Khale said...

That finger is even more useful now, who wants to mess with a lady who flips you off with her oozing bloody finger and has an infant in the back seat? Not Me!